|Title:||Temporary Artwork Traffic Coordinator|
|Location:||San Leandro, CA - Corporate HQ|
As a part of our creative operations team, the Temporary Artwork Traffic Coordinator is responsible for the efficient management of the creative-production workflow. She/He will collaborate with all relevant cross functional teams to coordinate project tracking. This is a part time role temporary role, of approximately 20 hours per week.
Supporting the internal creative services team, the Temporary Artwork Traffic Coordinator is responsible for the overseeing and monitoring of creative project workflows. He/She will oversee schedules from start to completion for creative projects and serve as a go-between with internal Marketing Managers and other departments, and the internal creative team.
Temporary Artwork Traffic Coordinator must have the ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines. She/He must be able to foresee scheduling conflicts and take quick action when schedules get compressed or delayed. The Artwork Traffic Coordinator will need to creatively manage schedules as well as collaborate closely with all team members.
The Temporary Artwork Traffic Coordinator needs to be firm yet flexible to meet the ever-changing demands as well as being personable, always seeking to ensure timely delivery of all projects. He/She is a problem solver, is highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, and open-minded, and exhibits a high level of initiative.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate/maintain artwork tasks via web based online job tracking software
- Ensure appropriate required information and assets are gathered for the project.
- Changing/confirming task status to keep process on track
- Prioritizing tasks for team each week
- Ensure tasks maintain schedule
- Follow-up on late tasks with cross functional team
- Participate in weekly meetings to go over items/tasks assigned ensure projects are on track.
- Dialogue with external Production agency to maintain momentum on art
Attitude and Skills:
- Methodical and Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- Positive attitude
- Reliable and committed
- Able to follow directions
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work individually
- Great time management skills (multi-tasking and prioritizing)
- Is committed to quality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Expert at tracking and disseminating information
- Understanding of the creative process
Education and Work Experience:
- Traffic Coordinator or Traffic Manager experience
- Project Management experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Ability to work from home 50-80% of time
- Required to come into Headquarters once per week
· Working at computer 90% of time